InPower Coaching and InPower Women are fueled by an awesome team of inpower voices who believe in you. We host the voices of coaches, authors and–most importantly THINKERS–who care deeply about helping you unearth your superpower to succeed on your own terms. Many of our authors are also active moderators in the InPower Forums–come meet us there!
- Cindy Atlee, coach & internal branding consulting, The Storybranding Group
- Andria Corso, executive coach & author Letting Go of the Status Quo
- Suzan Czajkowski, The Communications Coach
- Mary Brodie, exploring entrepreneurship
- Paula Davis-Laack, stress & resilience expert
- Laurie Erdman, employee engagement and burnout expert
- Henna Inam, executive coach & author of Wired for Authenticity
- Martha Knduson Knduson, Attorney & founding member of Aspire Consulting Firm
- Lizzy McGrory, coach & author of Igniting Mommy Energy
- Valerie McMurray, ACC, BCC, executive coach & HR Consultant
- Jennifer Miller, freelance writer and former HR/Leadership Expert on Answers.com
- Priyanka Komala, emerging leader
- Dr. Marcia Reynolds, executive coach & author of The Discomfort Zone
- Mary C. Schaefer, coach & author of the Navigate the Workplace blog for CIO Magazine
- Dana Theus, executive coach, President & CEO of InPower Coaching
- Leslie Williams, MCC, executive coach
From our Silkarmour Partnership
What We’re Looking For In Guest Posts
We frequently accept guest posts as well. If you are interested in providing us a guest post, please review the guidelines below. We will not respond to guest post requests if you do not explain how your idea is in alignment with these guidelines:
- Any visitor to our site must leave feeling more personally powerful (i.e., inpowered) than when they came. This means that our content must give them a positive perspective and permission to feel positively about themselves, recognize their inner value and talent and help them see themselves as capable of making things happen.
- Posts that express an author’s experience and point of view.
- Posts/articles that speak directly to high-achieving corporate and entrepreneurial women and men.
- Posts/articles that give useful advice and career tips for climbing the corporate ladder and/or breaking through the glass ceiling.
- Cross generational posts/articles that speak to business culture for GenX, GenY, Millennials, etc and create cross-generational dialogue from a business perspective.
- Commentary posts/articles regarding corporate business culture, culture gender trends, women in business & leadership, business research findings, etc.
- Posts/articles that speak to a woman’s sense of personal power in regards to workplace culture & work-life balance.
- Posts/articles that provide entrepreneurial insights to the challenges women face in building their own business.
- Posts must be between 800-1000 words. Any pictures or graphics you submit must be available for our use (i.e., you own the rights and give them to us or they are Creative Commons licensed). You may submit a complete post or a blog idea. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Ready to submit a post or idea? Contact Us.