Learn about emotional triggers and how to avoid them
When you’re emotionally triggered you don’t have the control to choose how you react to others around you. All the stress reduction in the world can’t help you if your emotional triggers are strong and cause you to uncontrollably react to what others say or do.
What does this mean in practice regarding your work and personal relationships?
It means that you struggle with the following kinds of situations:
- you frequently feel angry, anxious and vulnerable
- you say things you don’t mean and don’t know how to “fix” the resultant problems in your relationships
- you spend a ton of energy trying to hide your feelings from others
- you’re not as good at managing conflict as you want to be and accidentally perpetuate unproductive relationships and situations
- you are upset that you are not spending your energy getting ahead as often as you want to
- your most important relationships aren’t as positive and supportive as you want them to be (for either of you)
- you frequently miscommunicate with others and aren’t sure why or how to be clearer
- your fear of "the worst that could happen" holds you back from feeling confident to put your authentic self forward in challenging situations
When you register for this free eCourse, you'll receive a welcome email and 3 Lessons via email with in-depth information about how your emotional triggers are undermining you and how to avoid and--ultimately--release them.
Why is learning to release your emotional triggers so important to your success?
Hear from people who have released their triggers to see how their lives have changed because of it.
Are your emotional triggers preventing your natural emotional intelligence?
Learn about the connection between being emotionally triggered and emotionally intelligent.
Why are emotional triggers so hard to get rid of?
Whether you've tried to manage your emotional triggers before or this is your first time, through this course you'll gain insights about why it's so challenging to achieve emotional freedom from triggers.
What are the two unconscious habits you have that may be triggering you?
You have unconscous habits (we all do!) that accidently trigger you. Learn to avoid them!
Which of your unique triggers are holding you back from your best self?
We all have emotional triggers, but some of us let them destroy our relationships and some of us don't. What are your unique triggers? What stresses do they bring to your life? How are they holding you back? What can you do about it?
When you register for this free eCourse you'll receive a welcome email and 3 lessons with in-depth information about how your emotional triggers are undermining you and how to avoid and--ultimately--release them.
You will be asked to confirm your email address first.
Sorry, you do not have access to this content.