- What’s a working definition of opinion versus fact and how to use that in your political conversations.
- How do you build a bridge with your friends and family to keep your relationships even though you disagree politically to the point of polarization
- What do you do when someone disagrees with the facts you have heard – but have no facts that you trust to back up their perspectives or opinion
- When walking away and avoiding a political discussion may be the best answer.
- What to do when a conversation becomes a debate about human rights, racism, or religious intolerance
- What to do when extreme views enter a conversation
This is tricky territory and we’ll do our best to be even-handed in the conversation. Please join us live to contribute your ideas and share your challenges, regardless of where on the political spectrum you land! We welcome all viewpoints since this is a topic that affects us all.
Join Us Live!
There are 3 ways to join us live in the conversation:
1. Participate online
2. Call in/audio only:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
(View international numbers)
TECHNICAL NOTE: We use a video meeting and webinar service called ZOOM to bring you – live! – into our weekly talkshow via audio, video and/or chat. To participate you’ll need to download a small applet to your PC. The downloaded app only takes a few seconds to load and is secure. Learn more about Zoom’s security features.
Keep the conversation going in our Coffee Break Talk Show Forums.