UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR TEAM LEADERS
to Deliver | to Lead | to Change
80% of employee engagement
happens inside the management relationship.
communications and empowerment skills
build healthy management relationships.
Want engagement and innovation
on the front lines where
employee and customer experience
drives your business?
Invest in team leaders
to infuse their team relationships with
engagement and performance.
Give Team Leaders the Keys to Success
InPower Coaching’s innovative groupcoaching programs INpower your team leaders with emotionally intelligent tools to unlock innovation with those they lead.
Through team leader training and coaching, your employees will participate in online lessons, group coaching calls and individual coach exchanges. Your team leaders will access their personal potential as they integrate intuitively powerful self-awareness, communication and goal-setting behaviors into their daily work, for empowering and engaging effect.
Popular Class Topics:
TRACK I: CORE EQ, COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS COMPETENCIES
- EQ Foundations: Productivity & Interpersonal Stress Management allows students to explore personal emotional awareness, detriggering hard-to-control reactions and managing personal energy help students reduce personal and interpersonal stress.
- Relationship Management deconstructs conflict and provides simple, actionable solutions to help employees communicate clearly, listen deeply and negotiate with others to create win-win outcomes.
TRACK II: PROJECT-LEVEL EQ, COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS COMPETENCIES
- Team Building Skills guides managers to establish team alignment on operational norms and help team members achieve personal buy-in to mission objectives
- Meeting Leadership Skills grounds managers in habits of personal integrity and prioritization in the context of running effective and efficient meetings.
- Project Managing the Human Critical Path helps project managers identify the “human critical path” of stakeholders and key interactions necessary to ensure project success. Includes conflict and buy-in troubleshooting strategies.
TRACK III: PROGRAM-LEVEL EQ, COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS COMPETENCIES – for aspiring senior executives
- Project Governance Strategies supports leaders in executing interpersonally effective stakeholder relationship management plans, and empowering project teams to manage day-to-day activities.
- Transformational Leadership Skills gives leaders experience empowering teams through ends-based goal-setting and situation-appropriate coaching communication.
Contact Us and we’ll help your team leaders achieve their highest potential.