Personal Power is the key to a successful career and a productive workplace
Personal power is InPower Coaching’s mission. We’re cracking the code on personal power in the workplace and bringing affordable and accessible tools to individuals and organizations to help them explore personal power development to achieve life and career satisfaction and success.
We offer leadership development/change management programs (classes and coaching) as well as outplacement career transition services. The InPower Coaching difference is both quantitative and qualitative. Quantitatively, we use innovative online platforms that allow us to offer our services more affordably than traditional models of coaching and training. Qualitatively, we help people make deep, meaningful shifts in their personal relationships and leadership styles through proprietary content (videos, worksheets and coaching protocols).
Here on the website, we host thought leadership discussions on what it means to be–and work for– a “pro-employee” organization. Our team of coaches, writers and personal power experts host best practice forums and blogs
We work towards a world where the workplace is an environment that allows every employee to contribute (and benefit from) the economy, serve others, and grow towards their individual highest potential.
- InPower–the power inside each person–shapes their world
- InPower fuels meaningful relationships
- people who develop InPower intentionally build amazing organizations
- organizations that intentionally nurture InPower in their employees build corporate cultures that engage employees and create powerful brand experiences through every employee-customer interaction
- Intention – The cause of success
- Choice – The root of accountability
- Positivity – The source of human energy
- Alignment – The power between people
- Wholeness – The success we all seek
Subscribers Log in to View Your Resource Links
Lost Password? Click here to reset your password.
Not a subscriber yet? To participate, choose your free subscription below:
Career Coaching Forums
Career & Leadership Coaching quizzes, eBooks & more
Events: Webinars & Coaching Calls
All of the above PLUS
InPower Women Forums
Women’s Leadership Events & Resources
Human Resources/OD Professional
All of the above PLUS
Events: 2016 Assessing Assessments Webinar Series
The Enterprise INgagement Brief